usregulationbugle.com Privacy Notice
Last updated: November 17, 2008.
What personal information does usregulationbugle.com collect?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
Cookie Information Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does usregulationbugle.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries or related companies of usregulationbugle.com that we control or that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of usregulationbugle.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please contact us at email@example.com
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that usregulationbugle.com, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of usregulationbugle.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our "Conditions of Use" and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of usregulationbugle.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.