This is the only authentic US Regulation Bugle™ available. If it doesn't have US Regulation Bugle™ stamped on the bell, it's not the real thing!
This is the authentic, U.S. Regulation Bugle.™ It has been used for years by members of our Armed Forces, the Boy Scouts of America and VFW units around the world. It is made of the finest quality brass by highly experienced, skilled craftsmen.
usregulationbugle.com, U.S. RegulationBugle(tm) are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of usregulationbugle.com. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of usregulationbugle.com. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any usregulationbugle.com trademark or service mark without usregulationbugle.com's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
2. Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first Register/Sign In. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Register/Sign In information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify usregulationbugle.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by usregulationbugle.com or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer Register/Sign In will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your Register/Sign In information, designate a different credit card to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated credit card, by clicking on the Register/Sign In button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
While usregulationbugle.com takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL usregulationbugle.com OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER usregulationbugle.com WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing a Register/Sign In Account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for usregulationbugle.com to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
5. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, except if an International Order, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization. All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable. International orders require payment via International Postal Money Order, InternationalCertified Bank Chack or Bank Wire Transfer payable in U.S. Dollars.
7. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. usregulationbugle.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. usregulationbugle.com further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by usregulationbugle.com upon shipment of products or performance of services that you have ordered. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier. All orders placed over $1000.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
8. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. usregulationbugle.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. usregulationbugle.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, usregulationbugle.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
9. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. usregulationbugle.com RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
10. Price Comparisons, "List Price" and "You Save". Price comparisons may be made throughout the site to indicate the relative savings amounts of our pricing. "LIST PRICE" is the suggested retail price provided to us by our suppliers. We make no representation that a substantial number of these products have been sold or offered for sale at the list price. Actual retail prices in your area may be substantially different. Because we sell our merchandise over the internet on a national basis, it is not possible to know if our merchandise is sold at list price in any particular location or at any particular time. "YOU SAVE" reflects the difference between our price and the supplier provided list price shown on our sites. Because the list price may be different than the actual retail prices in your area, you may not actually realize a savings of this amount and may want to make an exact comparison for yourself by checking the prices of other internet or local retailers prior to making a purchase.
11. Service and Support for Goods Sold. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions unless otherwise noted.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." ALL OF usregulationbugle.com'S PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS FOR THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF RECEIPT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, usregulationbugle.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE usregulationbugle.com SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
17. Additional Terms. The following policies are incorporated into this Agreement by reference and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on the Site:
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately after we post the changes on the Site. In addition, when using particular services on the Site, you agree that you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through the Site, which may be posted from time to time. All such posted policies or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
Last modified: November 17, 2008